Here are some examples of the estimated cost of different types of jobs around the house. Please compare the prices and workmanship of CR Construction with that of Home Depot and Lowes.
Exterior of House—examples
1. New single swing front door, no sidelights ($140-$800); installation ($240) reuse existing casing—no repairs to framing.
2. New single swing front door, double sides ($640-$1250); installation ($575) reuse existing trim.
3. New PVC patio door in like sized opening ($340-$775); installation ($575) reuse existing trim.
4. New insulated wood window in like sized opening ($150-$375); installation ($240) reuse existing interior trim.
5. Repair of one house soffit fascia and plywood below (less than 4 square feet) with like product less than 16 feet from ground. No painting. ($350)
6. New deck and/or stairs: $15 per square ft. labor and materials with rails.
Interior of House—examples
1. Newly rotted sub-floor in kitchen or bath replaced. ($350)
2. Interior hollow door and frame replaced, reuse lock. No Painting. ($320)
3. Crown molding added in house, nine foot ceilings, $2.12 per foot for molding itself, $2.50 per foot for labor, ($200 minimum)
4. Paint grade bookcases on either side of fireplace with lower cabinet doors (eight feet or less of cabinets). No Paint. ($1700)
Wholesale Pricing for large projects-examples
1. Exotic wood kitchen cabinets, $350 per foot installed, local Georgia cabinet company.
2. Three tab shingle roof replacement, materials, labor and dumpster; $97 per square foot of roofing, tear-off of one layer of old roofing
3. New hard surface floor tile on your bare and empty room; cost of tile, thin-set, grout and labor; $4.50-$10.50 per square foot.
4. Oak floors laid and installed on your bare and empty floor; $7.50 per square foot.
I encourage your calls. The quickest and most accurate means of getting a price for your project is by phone. Before you call use a ruler to confirm the size of the specific issues. Every big job consists of numerous small ones. After 35 years of experience in the trades, I can usually immediately price the cost of materials and labor based upon your accurate description. Use the “Your Job” page to upload images of the project from your smart phone.
Do you have a larger project in mind? Rich can work with you to plan, estimate and coordinate contractors to complete the job on time with your complete satisfaction. Do you have a major home or business construction upgrade? Do you want to feel assured that the work being done is right and the price is fair? Call Rich, he can review the proposed work and give you the confidence that you are getting the right job done for the right price.
Are you tired of looking at the small repair jobs around your house or business? Do you see what needs to be fixed day after day? Why wait and stress yourself with those unfinished jobs? Call Rich right now at 770-617-0668 and know that the work will be completed on time by a professional with 25+ years of experience.